Please Review Carefully!
If the test center is closed and therefore appointments cancelled, Prometric’s Outbound Team will contact all affected candidates.
The candidate will then be able to reschedule their Exam within the remaining time left on their NTS.
If an extension of the NTS is required in order to reschedule, candidates will be referred to NASBA’s Candidate Care Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
All test center closures are listed and updated at www.prometric.com/sitestatus
If the test center is open, candidates need to make an effort to attend their appointments providing their safety and well-being are not at risk.
If the site is open, but the candidate cannot attend due to safety/ travel concerns, outages etc., the candidate is required to contact NASBA via email at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Candidate’s name as it appears on the NTS
- Name of section and section ID number printed on the NTS
- Appointment date
- Test Center location
- A detailed outline of the circumstances which prevented attending the appointment
- Documentation of the weather conditions in the affected area (attach a weather report or travel advisory)
- Current NTS expiration date
NASBA’s Candidate Care Department will work on your behalf to assist in the rescheduling process.