The NASBA Center for the Public Trust (CPT) recently held its Bids on Broadway fundraising event at the 2017 NASBA Annual Meeting in New York, NY. The event was sponsored by Prometric and helped raise funds to support the training and development of ethical leaders.
Meeting attendees were treated to a surprise improv show during the final few minutes of a plenary session presentation led by CPT President Alfonzo Alexander. Attendees were then ushered to the beautiful hotel lounge that overlooked Broadway and Times Square. Guests were invited to bid on a series of auction items that included: a New Year’s Eve experience in Times Square; a progressive dinner in Nashville, TN, with current and past NASBA CEOs; a week stay in Big Sky, MT; multiple beach vacations in Florida as well as other packages.
The event raised more than $35,000 and will help fund StudentCPT programs and activities.
The CPT humbly thanks everyone who joined them for the Bids on Broadway event, those who generously donated auction items and those who graciously contributed to the cause.
If you are interested in supporting CPT programs, donate online by visiting thecpt.org/donations.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services