State Board Report
NASBA Nominating Committee Chair Walter C. Davenport (NC) is asking all those interested in serving as NASBA Vice Chair 2016-17 to please submit their resume, preferably accompanied by a recommendation from the State Board, to him at NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North – Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (615) 880-4291.
If elected Vice Chair at the Annual Business Meeting on November 1, 2016, in Austin, TX, the individual will accede to the office of Chair 2017-18. To be eligible to serve as Vice Chair, an individual must have served as a NASBA Director-at-Large or Regional Director for a minimum of one year, but does not need to be a current member of the Board of Directors at the time of his or her election as Vice Chair.
Mr. Davenport explained that while candidates have in the past sought support of their nomination from multiple State Boards, this is not necessary. He asked that all nominations be submitted no later than April 22, 2016.
Nominations for any Board of Directors’ vacancy can be made by at least five Boards of Accountancy that file with the NASBA Chair at least 10 days prior to the Annual Business Meeting. No nominations will be recognized from the floor of the Annual Business Meeting.
Please direct any questions about the nominating process to Assistant to the President Anita Holt (615) 880-4202.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services