September 1, 2015
The Uniform CPA Examination is changing! We urge you to take the time to carefully review the eagerly anticipated Exposure Draft outlining the details of the proposed next version of the Exam, and provide a considered response to the BOE and AICPA. Your input is vital in order to ensure that the next version of the Exam, to be launched in 2017, will meet the needs of the Boards of Accountancy (Boards) in their critical work of licensing new CPAs.
NASBA will be talking with the Boards in the weeks ahead to gain an understanding of any suggestions or concerns, and to help formulate NASBA’s response to the Exposure Draft. That response will be provided to the Boards prior to NASBA’s Annual Meeting in Dana Point, California, in order to assist the Boards in their evaluation of, and response to the Exposure Draft, if desired. We will also have a panel discussion highlighting the Exposure Draft at the Annual Meeting.
If it would be helpful in your Board’s discussion, we would be happy to arrange for a representative to attend a Board meeting and discuss the Exposure Draft in more detail and answer questions.
Please help ensure that the next version of the Exam continues to be the high quality Exam our Boards have come to rely on as one measure to make certain that candidates seeking CPA license possess the minimum knowledge and skills necessary to protect the public.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services