State Board Report
There is still time to submit names to NASBA’s Nominating Committee for positions on the 2015-16 NASBA Board of Directors. Qualified current State Board members and NASBA Associates are encouraged to submit letters of interest with biographical information to Nominating Committee Chair Carlos E. Johnson (via Anita Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 28, 2015.
Three Directors-at-Large and all eight Regional Directors will be elected at the Annual Business Meeting on October 27, 2015. All Regional Directors must be members of their State Board of Accountancy at the time of the Annual Business Meeting or within six months of completion of their term on the State Board at that time. Interested individuals will receive a questionnaire for their completion from the Nominating Committee.
June 3, 2015 is the deadline for nominations for the Great Lakes, Mountain, Northeast and Southwest members of the 2015-2017 Nominating Committee. The election of Nominating Committee members and alternates will take place during the Regional breakout sessions at the June Regional Meetings. A letter of interest and biographical information should be submitted to email@example.com.
Nominating Committee members are not eligible to serve on the NASBA Board of Directors while on the Committee or for a year following their service.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services