State Board Report
NASBA’s communications department is ready to step in and assist State Boards that need help with their communications efforts, NASBA Communications Director Thomas Kenny told the executive directors. He encouraged the Boards to get involved with social media as a way to increase awareness of the Boards, especially among students, without incurring much cost.
For Boards that want to produce a newsletter, they just need to supply the rough copy in a Word document and NASBA will provide the editing, layout and even help with distribution. NASBA has newsletter templates Boards can select from or new customized designs can be created.
Mr. Kenny pointed out that NASBA had created videos for the Texas and Washington Boards. Staff can travel to the Board, or the video can be done at NASBA’s offices, and voiceover talent can be provided.
The Communications Committee has found: 50 percent of the Boards currently produce an annual report; 39 percent of the Boards publish articles or updates in their state society’s newsletter or on their Web site; and 46 percent are engaged in social media. Mr. Kenny said for NASBA assistance with newsletters, brochures, annual reports or videos, Board staff can contact him at email@example.com.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services