State Board Report
Nineteen states are now fully participating on the Accountancy Licensee Database, with South Dakota being the newest addition to the list. NASBA staff report that, following the June Regional Meetings, several more states stepped forward to participate, so that the total now is 10 jurisdictions committed to participate and seven states working towards participation.
States participating as of July 30: Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Jurisdictions committed to participation: Colorado, DC, Guam, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, North Dakota and Vermont.
States working towards participation: California, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, Nebraska, New Hampshire and Ohio.
Information about the ALD can be obtained from ALD Administrator Kenneth Denny, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615)312?3801.
- MEMBER CENTER
- Board Member Portal
- Member Products & Services
- Legislative Support
- Board Gateway Access
- PROC Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- ED Login
- Meetings & Events
- CPA Exam Credit Extension
- NTS Extensions
- Continuous Testing Overview and Status Map
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services