Russ Friedewald, Executive Director, Illinois Board of Examiners
The ALD News recently spoke with Russ Friedwald, the newest member of the ALD Taskforce regarding his experience in working with regulation.
Q: Russ, you served as head of the licensing boards representing several professions, correct? Did any of them have an ALD equivalent?
Q: How would you see the ALD being used in Illinois?
Q: What barriers to enforcement do you foresee for those states that do not adopt the ALD?
Q: What advice would you share with fellow Executive Directors?
- MEMBER CENTER
- Products & Services
- Communications & Outreach
- Legislative Support
- Peer Review Overview, Tools & Resources
- Enforcement Tools
- NASBA Awards
- NASBA Nation
- Board Gateway Access
- Executive Director Portal
- CPA Exam
- International Qualification Examination (IQEX)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (IMCP)
- Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- CPA Canada (CPAC)
- NASBA International Evaluation Services
- Exam News
- Products and Services